Регистриран на: 21 Яну 2020
|Пуснато на: Пет Яну 24, 2020 1:25 pm Заглавие: Adobe Media Encoder 2020 220.127.116.11 by m0nkrus
|Adobe Media Encoder 2020 18.104.22.168 by m0nkrus
Adobe Media Encoder 2020 22.214.171.124 by m0nkrus
x64 | Languages:Multilanguage | File Size: 1.07 GB
Media Encoder CC. Your go-to application for all media processing. Ingest, transcode, create proxies, and output any format you can imagine. This powerful media management tool allows you to work with media in a unified way across applications. Tight integration with Adobe Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, and other applications provides a seamless media processing workflow.
- Support for 8K H.264 export
- Export XAVC QFHD Long GOP 4:2:2 formats
- Hardware-accelerated HEVC encoding on Windows 10 with 7th Generation (or later) Intel� Core� processors and Intel Graphics enabled
- Improved RED camera format decoding
- Improved Sony RAW/X-OCN camera format decoding
- Hardware-accelerated H.264 encoding on Windows 10 with 6th Generation (or later) Intel� Core� processors and Intel Graphics enabled
- Hardware-accelerated H.264 and HEVC encoding on Mac OS 10.13 systems with supported hardware
- Support for importing Canon C200 camera formats
- Support for importing Sony Venice camera formats
- RED camera Image Processing Pipeline [IPP2] support
- Destination Publishing support for new Twitter 280-character limit
- Channel selection when publishing to YouTube and Vimeo
- Playlist selection when publishing to YouTube
- Page selection when publishing to Facebook
- Add custom titles when publishing to YouTube, Facebook, or Vimeo
- Add custom video thumbnails when publishing to YouTube
- Notification for missing items in queue before encoding
- H.264 adaptive bitrate presets automatically choose best output bitrate based on source frame size and frame rate
- Animated GIF export on macOS and Windows
- Time Tuner effect improvements
- Newly optimized list of H.264 presets
- Format support for RF64 WAV Decode/Encode, decode for Sony X-OCN, and QuickTime DNx Smart Rendering
- Warning when importing non-native QuickTime sources
- Timecode modification for 720p 59.94 media
- Destination Publishing to Adobe Stock Contributor
- Adobe Team Projects support
- Support for Color Profiles from After Effects sources
- Automatically relinked assets when importing a sequence
- Option to maintain playback in Premiere Pro while rendering in Media Encoder
- Streamlined bit depth and alpha channel settings (QuickTime only)
- Export support for ambisonic audio (H.264 only)
- Support for Hybrid LOG Gamma (HLG)
- Support for HDR in HEVC (H.265) export Export support for Panasonic AVC-Long GOP Op1b
- Processor: Intel 6thGen or newer CPU
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), version 1703 or later (required)
- RAM: 16 GB of RAM
- Hard disk space: 4GB of available hard-disk space; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- Monitor resolution: 1920 x 1080 or greater display resolution
- GPU: Adobe-recommended GPU card for GPU-accelerated performance (see Premiere Pro System Requirements)
- Ethernet: 10 Gigabit ethernet for 4K shared network workflows (1Gb for HD-only)
What is changed by the author of the assembly:
- From the installer, with the exception of the required minimum, the Adobe Application Manager module is cut, which is installed by the original installer without fail.
- From the installer, with the exception of the required minimum, the Adobe Desktop Common module was cut, which is installed by the original installer without fail.
- The Adobe Creative Cloud module, completely installed by the original installer without fail, is completely cut out from the installer.
- The installer provides a choice of installation path and program interface language.
- Unlocked the ability to install the program on Windows 10 minor versions.
- Updated Adobe Media Encoder core module to version 126.96.36.199.
- The program has already been treated. You can use it immediately after installation.
DOWNLOAD LINKS :